Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chakra Brah!

http://janeadamsart.wordpress.com/tag/drawing-the-sri-chakra-yantra/ <3ux YALL GUNNA YOGA OOOWN HOOWME? LOST PASSPORT NO THREAD LEFT HOLES IN EVERYTHING chakra bra, spots bra, no more saggy shakras, be like shakira! yoga rave babe! hide your modesty save some for the rainy days breathable shakra bra only 19.99!! get yours today call 69 43 SHAKRA!! and feeeel your karma bank balence skyrocket to the moon and back. nasa approoved endorsed by shakira and shakeil o neil armstrong ghandi said it was kinda sweet but wasnt even an a cup so fuck off with your culture invasive capital protien gain empirical fat fungus fingers. DIRT PARTY COMMODITY MEXICAN REALTER JOB FUGGG UGGG I honor the place in you where the entire Universe resides. I honor the place of love, of light, of truth, of peace. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us The light in me respects, honors, loves and bows to the light in you x Namaste x

No comments: